What Does It Mean To Notarize A Document?
To notarize a document is to certify or attest to the validity of a signature on the given document as a Notary Public. This may seem like a simple matter, but this service is not limited to simply witnessing a signature. A Notary Public can attest to the validity of your signature on many different types of documents, including statutory declarations, affidavits, travel consent letters for minor children, certified true copies of documents, authentications of international documents, and letters of invitation for foreign travel.
What Services Do We Provide?
• Authorization of Minor Child Travel
• Certified True Copies of Documents
• Execution/Authentications of International Documents
• Health Care Declarations
• Insurance Loss Declarations
• Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
• Notarizations/Attestations of Signatures
• Passport Application Documentation
• Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
• Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transfers
• Statutory Declarations
• Many more – please contact our office if you have any questions and we will be happy to assist you.